- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kerala is a beautiful state that conjures up the image of pristine green foliage, interlinked channels of canals, backwater and rivers, fishing boats returning at sunset, rich temples with its traditional practices and one of the most friendly, jovial and laid back people in India. These are just a few reasons which make the state a popular tourist destination of India and World. This socialist state is a successful model of socialism in India and its proper implementation sees the highest literacy rate in India.
On your arrival at Cochin, our local tour representative will meet you and assist. Further, you’ll drive to Kumarakom.
Kumarakom has immense natural beauty. Famous for its backwaters, it is a great attraction for tourists who wish to experience houseboat holidays. Vembanad Lake is one of the longest Lake in India and is at its maximum widest point in Kumarakom.
Transfer to the Hotel, where you will Check in and relax for a while. In the afternoon, visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, one of the favourite hunts of migratory birds from across the world that makes it a renowned bird watching centre.
Stay overnight at hotel in Kumarakom.
Relish morning breakfast at hotel. Today we proceed to Alleppey, known as “Venice of East”. Enjoy a 4 hour houseboat ride and freshly prepared lunch in the houseboat. Houseboat is the best option to explore the backwater beauty of this region. You may come across vendors selling fresh vegetables, sea food, etc. on small boats as livelihood of people in this region is mostly dependent on the backwaters. After completing the tour, we drive back to Kumarakom.
Stay overnight at hotel in Kumarakom. (B + L)
You got a morning to laze off today. Enjoy a bed tea, freshen up and have a fill at hotel breakfast. Later check out from the hotel for your return transfer to Cochin. Bid goodbyes to the wonderful place where you made unforgettable memories.
Hope you had a great trip. (B)
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kumarakom (KTDC Suvasam Lake Resort / Similar*)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport transfers
- City tour & Sightseeing tours (as mentioned in Itinerary)
- All Tours & Transfers by Air conditioned vehicle
- Driver’s Allowance, Toll, Parking, Permit, etc.
- All presently applicable Hotel taxes
- Airfare or Train tickets
- Entrance fee, Camera fee, Guide charges, Boating charges, etc. to be paid directly by the Guest (at different Sightseeing locations)
- Tip and Porter charges
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc.
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharges Extra (if applicable) on Long Weekends & Holidays
No Details Found