- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Probably being the most tranquil and peaceful abode in India, Kerala was thus termed to be the God’s Own Country. And when you visit it, you know how perfectly true this tag is. Irrespective of changing times, Kerala has stood strong to its roots offering magical vistas. It seems as if everything glows here at Kerala. Right from its shiny green tea leaves to the sparkling waters to the golden sands to the spice gardens to swaying palms to everything you see. Glide through the palm fringed backwaters of Kumarakom on a houseboat, visit the enchanting green hills of Munnar and relax on the exotic beaches of Kovalam and have an exclusive Keral experience.
Arrive at Kochi Airport. Our Driver will meet you near the Exit Area. You will be transferred to Munnar (4 hours Drive).
Munnar Munnar is located at the confluence of 3 rivers as the very name signifies. The sprawling tea plantations and picturesque towns make Munnar a popular hill resort town in South India & is called as “Nature Lover’s Paradise”. On the way enjoy some Waterfalls and Natural Scenic spots.
Arrive Munnar & Check in to the Hotel. Evening Free at own Leisure.
Overnight stay at the Hotel in Munnar.
After Breakfast spend the day with Local Sightseeing. Situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. This majestic hill station was once the summer resort of the British government in South India. Local sightseeing of Munnar includes visit to Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point. in the afternoon proceed to Rajamalai were the rarest species of mountain goat, "Nilgiri Thars", can be spotted.
Overnight stay at the Hotel in Munnar.
After Breakfast, check out form Hotel. Later proceed to Kumarakom, where you will Check In hotel. Later proceed for Local Sightseeing tour of Kumarakom.
Kumarakom- An unbelievably beautiful paradise of mangrove forests, emerald green paddy fields and coconut groves interspersed with enchanting waterways and cannals adorned with white lillies. Kumarakom slumbers on the banks of the famous Vemabanad lake, which is a part of Kuttanad, better known as the granary of Kerala. A 14 acre bird sanctuary adds to the natural beauty of Kumarakom. Birds such as water ducks, cuckoos, Siberian strokes, etc make Kumarakom their beautiful home. The beautiful swamps and a fish sanctuary are someother attractions of Kumarakom. The Vemabanad lake is at its maximum widest point in Kumarakom.
Overnight stay at the Hotel in Kumarakom.
After breakfast in the morning, drive to Kovalam.
Kovalam is a Dreamland for tourists, all over the World. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlit nights. Kovalam was brought to the public eye by the Maharaja of Travancore. Over the past three decades, the place has been well developed, and now figures prominently on the world tourism map. The warm and clean atmosphere by the coconut trees and the white sand Beaches are perfect for relaxing holidays, as the seabreeze gently plays with the waves.
Overnight stay at the Hotel in Kovalam.
After Breakfast in the morning, proceed for Kanyakumari Sightseeing tour.
Kanyakumari 90 kms from Kovalam is located at the Southern tip of the Indian subcontinent in Tamil Nadu. The District is bound by Tirunelveli District on the North and the East. The South Eastern boundary is the Gulf of Munnar. On the South and the South West, the boundaries are the Indian Ocean and the Arabian Sea. On the West and North West it is bound by Kerala.
Enjoy the evening sunset from the Vivekananda Rock, where you can reach through locally operated motorboats. Drive back to Kovalam.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Kovalam.
After Breakfast, Check out from the hotel and proceed to Thiruvananthapuram Airport to catch your Flight back to Delhi, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the God's Own Country.
- Economy Class Return Airfare (Delhi – Kochi // Thiruvananthapuram – Delhi)
- 2 Nights accommodation in Munnar (Munnar Black Forest / Similar*)
- 1 Night accommodation in Kumarakom (Suvasam Lake Resort / Similar*)
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kovalam (Searock Beach Resort / Similar*)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport transfers
- City tour & Sightseeing tours (as mentioned in Itinerary)
- All Tours & Transfers by Air conditioned vehicle
- Driver’s Allowance, Toll, Parking, Permit, etc.
- All presently applicable Hotel & Airline taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable
- Entrance fee, Camera fee, Guide charges, Boating charges, etc. to be paid directly by the Guest (at different Sightseeing locations)
- Tip and Porter charges
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc.
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharges Extra (if applicable)
- As of now airfare in the package is calculated at Rs. 11,000/- (per person). Any increase in the airfare to be Paid Extra.
No Details Found